- Could I return any unused tiles?
Yes within our terms and conditions
- Opening Times
Monday-Friday 8.00am-5.00pm Saturday 9am-6pm Sunday 10am-4pm
- Are the tiles stock items-How long for delivery?
Approx 95% of all tiles displayed on the web site are carried in stock and can be dispatched for delivery in 3-5 working days. Imported products may take between 3-5 weeks
- Could I tile onto wooden floor?
You can tile on to wooden floor, but the floor must be overlaid with Ditra Matting or any tile backing board and a flexible adhesive and grout are to be used.
- How do you cut tiles made from natural products e.g. marble, travertine?
Natural products need to be cut with a suitable wet cutter.
- Can I buy single tiles or do I have to purchase complete boxes?
You can purchase whatever quantity you require. Different products are priced in different ways, per tile, per sheet, per m2- per pallet. All prices are stated underneath the image of every item on our website.
- Do you deliver and if so is there a charge?
Our standard delivery charge is £25 inc VAT, with various other options available. Please check our delivery page for more details
- Do you accept credit cards?
We accept all major credit cards, Cards we accept are Visa Credit, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Solo, Maestro and Visa Electron
- Do you provide free samples?
All samples are chargeable, but we will pay the postage and packaging to get them to you taking 3-5 working days to get there
- If I supply the measurements could you calculate the area for me?
Yes you can email them or use or calculator
- Can I collect the tiles from one of the stores?
Yes, we would advise ringing first and bring the receipt when collecting the goods
- Can I telephone you?
Website helpline: 0845 073 1790 Monday-Friday 8am-5pm Saturday 9am-6pm Sunday 10am-4pm